Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girls Camp in Utah(:

HIDDEN OAKS GIRLS CAMP 09 (:
So I got the opportunity to go to Girls Camp with my grandparents ward. They have always been my favorite ward, and I've always dreamed to be in their ward! They're amazing! Anyway, camp was AMAZING!! Nothing like camp in Florida! Thanks to all the amazing leaders!! Lori, you are my hero and best friend!! Tammy, you seriously help me so much and I love you to death, and youre GORGEOUS! haha. K-Rob, my dear, you CRACK ME UP! Thanks for all your hard work! Jill, you are beautiful inside and out, and you are amazing!! To all the other leaders I didn't mention, thanks so much!! xoxoxox

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You did it... You are a Blogger! i so LOVE your header with all the cute photos of you. you are a Babe! You have colored or highlighted your hair? It looks Smashing! I love seeing your happy smile! Happy to see you are loving Utah! What a wonderful place! I am heading out this weekend and I can't wait to breath the Utah air! I am so glad you loved camp. I have to agree The two camps are Very diffrent! I hope you still enjoyed hanging with me in our cabin...? I felt like I never got to spend time with you as you were always off with the other cabins helping the younger girls. Well I'll just count my blessing I was able to go and get to know you! I hope I can raise my girls to be just like you someday!
Have you see your John your uncle yet? Did you tell him you know Heath (my hubby) does he remember Heath?
I can't wait to see more posts! keep it up so I can see all your up to!
xoxoxox